Monday, May 24, 2010

Super Deal in Singapore



With the Great Singapore Sale around the corner, I discovered a new site in town -- superdeal.sg. Initially, it sounded kind of like a spam site when I was first introduced to it, but I actually found fantastic deals there!


Get your 20 SGD Ikea voucher for ONLY 9 SGD today. 55% Off!

Cathay Movie Tickets at 89% off! Get your 8.50 SGD voucher for ONLY 1 SGD today.

Grab your SGD$10 Coffee Bean Gift Vouchers at 75% Off in the next 24 hours!

Golden Village Movie Tickets at 89% off! Get your 9 SGD voucher for ONLY 1 SGD today.

Grab your SGD$10 Starbucks Gift Vouchers at 75% Off in the next 24 hours!


I've met the creators of the site, and their intention was to discover fantastic deals, and leverage the power of group buy, (buying in bulk) and then selling it at a great discount.

I thought I'd share the information with you.

If you want to know more, they even have a Facebook Group: http://groups.to/superdeal/

Too bad this is only available in Singapore, and hope it will be available in a town near you soon.

Please spread the news!

-- Robin Low

No comments: