Thursday, April 14, 2011

just1book.com.sg Photobooks Review.


Recently I've used just1book.com.sg to print a Relief 2.0 photobook, and here is my experience.


Traditionally, I am not a big fan of photobook services as I feel that they are overly expensive, and in this case, a medium sized book of 40 pages, with a wrap hard cover costs S$104. Although I used more than 100 photos in the book, I felt that it was a tad expensive.


The software that you can download and use is not especially intuitive, and overall, I spent 8 hours putting photos and addition captions, then resizing the photos.



However, a week later, I received my photobook, and the quality was amazing! The paper quality, printing quality and colors were simply amazing. It was a true 300 dpi digital print and I love the book!

The service and the choice of books at Just1book, located at Dhoby Ghaut MRT was fantastic, and I highly recommend it!

So do try out their software, if you are good enough to design on your own, save a 300dpi PDF file and they can print it too.

They are definitely worth the price you pay for the books and service.

-- Robin Low

No comments: