Saturday, August 25, 2012

Greenyarn Greenfeet 3 Carbon Fiber Insole

Loved the insoles & socks! v v comfy! great value for money! -- Harveen

Where are you all my life? I've used so many socks, and these socks are just amazing. My feet feel so clean taking off my socks, and the insoles are so comfortable! Would defo recommend -- Seng Hock

Ran 10km in them, feet did not hurt, it really works! Would love to get more, where can I buy them? -- Daniel

Wow, bought this and loved it. Carbon fiber arch is very comfortable. Would love to get few more, where can I buy them? -- David

Bought your Greenfeet 3 at SPH and it is very comfortable. Can please advice where can I get this particular product. -- Seng Hoe.

I've tested the prototype for a few months now, and initially when I put it on, I felt the carbon fiber formed arch pushing on the arch on my feet. It was not uncomfortable, but I can just feel it there for about an hour and then, I stopped feeling the insole.

With the prototype insole, I could walk further, longer and my feet hurts less after. I do not suffer from any foot problems or flat foot, but it still benefited me a lot. After one or two runs, I started loving the insoles as it gave me extra support and balance. When I wore my canvas shoes with the insoles for cycling, my arch does not hurt, even after long rides.

I've some feedback from people using the insoles for ultramarathons and long distance running, and when they use the prototype insoles, their heels do not hurt anymore, but the ball of their feet is the only sore part.

After some final modifications, the production insoles have less of an extreme arch, a lighter piece of carbon fiber, and a cushion pad for the ball of the feet.

I'm wearing the new insoles for 10 days now, and it is indeed comfortable. If you are interested in trying them, Greenyarn will be launching them shortly by the end of the year.

-- Robin Low

No comments: